- Learn concrete ways to build a dynamic work culture
- Explore intergenerational partnerships and the impact on our community
- Recognize appropriate generational dialogue
- Create a culture of wellbeing
- Master the generations from "Boomers" to "Gen-X’ers"
The Keynote Speaker, Libby Sartain, is presenting The New Consumer of Work (Sponsored by AARP). She will be sharing her expertise on how traditional definitions of "job" and "employee" are increasingly outmoded, and how employees approach and engage in work. Each phase in the worker life cycle is a branded experience, and organizations can design the experience for different segments. Armed with this knowledge, employers can better engage and retain workers – prudent preparation for the impending brain drain as more and more experienced workers exit the marketplace.